I’m Mark Widawer and I’m the owner of West Hills Web.
But enough about me…
What’s really important is YOU, and YOUR website, and YOUR business.
That’s what West Hills Web is all about.
What you really want — and I’m just going out on a limb here — is to know that…
- Your website is going to be built in a way that turns your visitors into buyers.
- Your website is going to be built in a way that search engines love
- Your website is going to attract people from all over the web looking for what you do
- Your website is hosted at a data center that is rock-solid reliable, easy to get along with, and as inexpensive as is reasonably possible to expect.
And that, in a nutshell, is what you’ll find here at West Hills Web.
I started WHW in 2001 when the web design and marketing company that I was working for went under in the Dot Bomb of 2000.
I started by providing hosting and programming — mostly on Windows-based servers. I gotta tell you that there are definitely economies of scale when running a web hosting company — it’s expensive to run your own servers at the level that any reasonable business-person would expect.
I also notice that my clients didn’t really view web hosting as a premium service of any sort. What they valued, however, was getting visitors to their website, and turning those visitors into buyers.
And Today, that is what West Hills Web is all about.
I now do all of my web hosting at Hostgator, one of the 10 largest web hosting companies in the world. They’re also the most reliable, and provide the best technical support that I’ve ever seen (I can get into a tech support chat with someone who actually knows what they are doing in 2 minutes or less, and have my question answers in 4-5 minutes or less.)
And that is also why I now concentrate on doing three important things.
- Getting the search engines to rank my sites very high for important, money-making keywords
- Building websites that attract visitors
- Tuning those website to convert visitors into buyers
You can cruise around this site and discover what I do and how I do it, but mostly what you’ll discover is that I mostly just care about you and your business.
If you’re not making money from your website, then you’re not happy and I’m not happy.
Let’s both get happy and work together.
To Your Success,
P.S. If you’re not quite ready to get “happy”, how about we at least get you educated. See the form over there on the right side of the page? Fill that out and I’ll send you some very important free info about how to make your website attract more people and sell more stuff.